Github user christopher-johnson commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/401

    re: `org.apache.jena.atlas` dependents in `org.apache.jena.arq` (namely
`org.apache.jena.riot`)

    I attach an excerpt from a `jdep`s output looking at `jena-arq-3.7.0.jar`,
sorted by package dependency.
    The attached just includes the packages that depend on
`org.apache.jena.atlas` in `org.apache.jena.arq`
    This is convenient to analyse interpackage relationships (that you probably
know of).  It shows non-module deps as "not found", but indicates the package
name.

[arq-atlas-jdeps.txt](https://github.com/apache/jena/files/1939950/arq-atlas-jdeps.txt)

    Perhaps this is useful.  I guess the atlas question is a new issue?

---