It is possible to exclude specific modules from Sonar's analysis (I do this
with some of my own projects). The documentation for this is here:
https://docs.sonarqube.org/display/SCAN/Analyzing+with+SonarQube+Scanner+for+Maven#AnalyzingwithSonarQubeScannerforMaven-ExcludingamodulefromSonarQubeanalysis

Basically, you define this property in the module you want to skip:
<sonar.skip>true</sonar.skip>

Aaron