[1] has just been updated. Easiest way to move forward (after the jena-site
repository has been
requested and created) is to clone [1], add the asf remote and push the 3
different branches to the
asf remote.

The 3 branches explained:
- 'master' => website sources
- 'asf-site' => generated website
- 'release-docs' => javadoc documentation available on /documentation/javadoc/*

Let me know if help is needed!

[1] https://github.com/rlenferink/jena-site