Hi,

The vote has passed with the following results:

+1 Bruno P. Kinoshita (binding)
+1 Andy Seaborne (binding)
+1 Adam Soroka (binding)
+1 Rob Vesse (binding)
+1 Chris Tomlinson (binding)
+1 Roy Lenferink (non-binding)

No -1 votes have been cast.

To continue I'll need some help from a PMC member to request the jena-site
repository here [1]

Once requested I'll make sure to have the repository with the migrated content
up to date [2] after which a committer can push the branches to the Apache
remote. I need someone with commit
privileges to help initially because of branch creation, cleanup of SVN etc.
which requires having
commit rights to the repository (I'm willing to help out with this so let me
know when help is needed).

After having the site in place, I'll create a Jenkins job, test whether it
works and open a pull request
against the infrastructure-puppet repository to make the actual switch from svn
to git.

Best,
Roy

[1] https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/newrepo.html