On 01/03/2020 14:01, Roy Lenferink wrote:
Perfect. Thanks Andy!

I used the following command for svn to git conversion:
git svn clone --trunk="https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jena/site/trunk/";
--authors-file=authors.txt
--ignore-paths="(content/documentation/javadoc|content/documentation/temp)" jena-site

I was close! But I followed some advice on the web for one-time export :-(
No --trunk : just use URL
"--no-minimize-url --no-metadata"
(the latter is the problem).

BTW: faster with:
 --log-window-size=50000 -r1057944:HEAD

"1057944" being the SVN start of Jena.

Of nothing: my copies of the site are:
svn:               359M (after svn cleanup)
jena-site:javadoc  185M
jena-site:master    36M
jena-site:asf-site  39M

Best way to move forward is for a Jena committer to clone [1] and push the 3
different branches
to the Apache remote [2].
Pull requests can not be created since they need a base branch. And
creating the branch means adding an initial commit which is not that handy when
having the already
existing history we want to keep.

Is that something you can help out with Andy? ;)

Done.

A clean clone from github:apache/jena-site

"hugo server" runs and serves pages.

"Edit this page" goes back to the github apache/jena-site git repo

Jenkins job cloned from celix-site
https://builds.apache.org/job/Jena_Site/

Currently not set to poll SCM at the moment so it is manual trigger ATM.
(I notice the celix-site is set to poll)

Added to the Jena view
https://builds.apache.org/view/Jena/

    Looking really good!
    Andy