I was building locally yesterday and got the same error message on the ui
module. However when I deleted node_modules before building it completed
successfully. Is there any cache on the apache CI build server or is there
something else at work?
This was on main(afcd0ae394483010603a41be6756202cd2e9c41c) using `mvn -B
verify -Pdev --file pom.xml`

I also built using the Jena Github Actions, to confirm/deny the error, on
my fork on the same sha (
https://github.com/OyvindLGjesdal/jena/runs/4926913070?check_suite_focus=true),
and that was also completed without the error showing up.

Best regards,
Øyvind