One option for Jenkins might be to put an explicit clean plugin invocation to
wipe out node_modules and/or yarn.lock to ensure a clean build environment each
time

Rob

On 24/01/2022, 21:08, "Andy Seaborne" <a...@apache.org> wrote:

    On 24/01/2022 19:33, Øyvind Gjesdal wrote:
    > I was building locally yesterday and got the same error message on the ui
    > module. However when I deleted node_modules before building it completed
    > successfully. Is there any cache on the apache CI build server or is there
    > something else at work?

    Good thought - maybe it is the jenkins workspace. GH actions seem to
    fire up a new environment every time so a clean starting point.

    In Jenkins, jobs have a filesystem workspace - it doesn't check out a
    fresh copy every time, just goes a git fetch.

    Workspace wiped, rerun job ... job runs.

         Andy

https://github.com/OyvindLGjesdal/jena/runs/4926913070?check_suite_focus=true),
    > and that was also completed without the error showing up.
    >
    > Best regards,
    > Øyvind
    >

    > man. 24. jan. 2022 kl. 19:46 skrev Bruno Kinoshita <ki...@apache.org>:
    >
    >> Taking a look at it today. In another project I bumped the version of
Yarn

https://registry.yarnpkg.com/@babel/core/-/core-7.16.7.tgz#db990f931f6d40cb9b87a0dc7d2adc749f1dcbcf
    >> "

sha512-aeLaqcqThRNZYmbMqtulsetOQZ/5gbR/dWruUCJcpas4Qoyy+QeagfDsPdMrqwsPRDNxJvBlRiZxxX7THO7qtA==

https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Jena/job/Jena_Development_Test/309/console

    >>> [INFO] --- frontend-maven-plugin:1.10.4:yarn (yarn run build) @
    >>> jena-fuseki-ui ---
    >>> [INFO] Running 'yarn run build' in

/home/jenkins/jenkins-agent/workspace/Jena/Jena_Development_Test/jena-fuseki2/jena-fuseki-ui