On 24/01/2022 19:33, Øyvind Gjesdal wrote:
I was building locally yesterday and got the same error message on the ui
module. However when I deleted node_modules before building it completed
successfully. Is there any cache on the apache CI build server or is there
something else at work?

Good thought - maybe it is the jenkins workspace. GH actions seem to fire up a new environment every time so a clean starting point.

In Jenkins, jobs have a filesystem workspace - it doesn't check out a fresh copy every time, just goes a git fetch.

Workspace wiped, rerun job ... job runs.

    Andy

This was on main(afcd0ae394483010603a41be6756202cd2e9c41c) using `mvn -B
verify -Pdev --file pom.xml`

I also built using the Jena Github Actions, to confirm/deny the error, on
my fork on the same sha (
https://github.com/OyvindLGjesdal/jena/runs/4926913070?check_suite_focus=true),
and that was also completed without the error showing up.

Best regards,
Øyvind