We had a similar discussion in the commons list, about issues/commits from
GH, GH actions emails, fuzzifier emails, and the last one I think was about
dependabot emails? I don't have a strong preference as if the email traffic
is too much for me I just create an email filter using a combination of
sender/subject/etc to delete or archive unwanted emails :-) so I'd say
whatever you think would disturb your work less (as you are probably the
most affected by more Jena emails I reckon).

-Bruno