On 15 January 2012 14:44, Milamber <milam...@apache.org> wrote:

> Le 15/01/2012 14:09, sebb a ecrit :
>>> On my side no issue in progress.
>>>
>> There is the issue of publishing jars to Maven which is currently in
>> progress.
>>
>> The changes document needs to be summarised and expanded, and/or we
>> need to produce a set of release notes.
>>

> The release notes will be a new xdocs files? with some screen-shots for
> graphical improvements?

Release Notes are normally text-only.

However, we can add screeenshots to the changes.xml as far as I know
(have not tried).

> I can prepare a first version and put on svn if your are ok.

I suggest adding a description of a single feature (to changes.xml)
with one or two screenshots so we can see how it looks.

Presumably the screenshots can be existing shots. If new shots are
needed for changes, then probably the existing docs need to be updated
too.