Le 15/01/2012 14:50, sebb a ecrit :

>>> There is the issue of publishing jars to Maven which is currently in
>>> progress.
>>>
>>> The changes document needs to be summarised and expanded, and/or we
>>> need to produce a set of release notes.
>>>

>> The release notes will be a new xdocs files? with some screen-shots for
>> graphical improvements?
>>
> Release Notes are normally text-only.

Ok, you want use release notes directly in email announcements and website?

> However, we can add screeenshots to the changes.xml as far as I know
> (have not tried).
>

>> I can prepare a first version and put on svn if your are ok.
>>
> I suggest adding a description of a single feature (to changes.xml)
> with one or two screenshots so we can see how it looks.

Ok, I will works on changes.xml to add descriptions and optional
screenshots.

> Presumably the screenshots can be existing shots. If new shots are
> needed for changes, then probably the existing docs need to be updated
> too.

Not always. A screenshot can be a part of JMeter main window, example a
focus to a new button / field to a sampler.
The existing docs have the full screenshot of sampler.

Milamber