Github user vlsi commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/221

    >What I mean is create an LRU based on CHM

    That is basically what CLHM does. So I would pull CLHM and save our
resources for something more valuable than "implementing yet another CHM-based
cache for CSS".

    > Another option would be to move to Java 8

    I'm not sure it is in scope of the current bug id.

    Migrating to Java 8 would be indeed nice.

---
with INFRA.
---