Hi Joseph,

I might be *totally* off the base, so don't pay too much attention to
what I'm going to say ;)

Now that JRuby has great FFI support, my understanding is that one
might implement WIN32OLE purely in ruby.
Like, for example, we implement Win32API.rb (lib\ruby\1.8\Win32API.rb).

Is there particular reason you're going to implement WIN32OLE in Java?

Thanks,
  --Vladimir