Ahh well *generating* the pom.xml from the ruby-maven sounds like a
great solution! That would certainly be less work to maintain over
time, and those of us maintaining it will have ruby-maven available
anyway.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to rework AnnotationBinder
and the invoker stuff. Those pieces have bene in dire need of
refactoring for quite some time, and I'll make any changes necessary
to help the mavenization.

- Charlie