On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 10:46 AM, kristian <m.krist...@web.de> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 8:30 AM, Charles Oliver Nutter <head...@headius.com>
> wrote:
>> * The "clean" phase for the "test" module wipes out all gems installed
>> in jruby.home (lib/ruby/gems/shared). We should probably only be
>> wiping out the gems we bootstrap with, or not wiping out this dir at
>> all.
>

> I made the cleanup to simple :( but in general it would be nice if mvn clean
> would remove the files it created and copied somewhere in to jruby directory
> tree. I did add this to openssl and readline but got somehow lost on the
> way.

Ok, so you'll tidy this up? Hopefully it's simple enough to have clean
"uninstall" or just delete the gems it installed.

>> * Dist artifacts need to be reassembled.
>
> I will have a look at those. including attaching sources and javadocs jars
> for deployment. and ensure we do not have any repositories in use for
> deployment (better let mavne fail during deploy then have an artifact online
> which can not resolve with central maven)

We'll work with Tom this week to make sure all the various dist
artifacts are building correctly.

> one big question is whether jruby wants to use sonatype as well or stay on
> codehaus ?

It really doesn't matter to me. Codehaus has inertia going for it, but
Sonatype would mean moving one more project into the same
process/server.

- Charlie