+1 from me

—Kurt

On Dec 22, 2022, at 01:00, Alex O'Ree <alexo...@apache.org> wrote:

Resending...2 votes is not enough to pass, otherwise the board may have to take action directly

On Thu, Dec 15, 2022 at 12:52 PM Steve Viens <svi...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1 from me as well.

Steve

On Wed, Dec 14, 2022 at 7:28 PM Alex O'Ree <alexo...@apache.org> wrote:
After some discussion over the past month or so, there seems to be enough of a consensus to hold a vote on retiring Apache jUDDI. I've pretty much been the only maintainer for a while now and unfortunately have a number of outstanding issues that I can't solve without assistance from the community.

Unfortunately, most, if not all, of the committers and other community members have moved on to other projects. Usage of the UDDI specification and Apache jUDDI has never really been that high in general. Recently over the fast few years, JIRA issue reporting, mailing list traffic and all known out of band traffic have been near zero. Download statistics are pretty minimal as well and if anyone is using our libraries, there's little recent evidence to support that via mvnreponsitory.com's cross reference capabilities.

The process for moving a project to the Attic is outlined here: https://attic.apache.org/process.html

On Nov 11th, an email was dispatched to both the user and dev lists about this with no replies. It's time for the formal vote.

+1 from me
--
Steve Viens
svi...@gmail.com