Hi, my name is Qarl. I am a newbie in software development, and I am using
Kafka in this software. I have been facing this issue for weeks now. I’m
running Kafka on Windows platform. The issue is when I run the Kafka server,
and the retention period has reached, it will clear the logs file but there is
always problem, such as ‘The process cannot access the file because it is being
used by another process.’  How do I solve this? I’m using Kafka in a way where
if the Kafka server stops running, our software will face a serious issue.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10