Thank you so much for the response!

If this is unresolved, could you suggest any alternative for me to make this
work? If that is possible.

Any other solution is highly appreciated! Thank you.

From: Sönke Liebau
Sent: Tuesday, 7 April, 2020 6:56 PM
To: dev
Subject: Re: Shutdown Broker Because Log Dirs Failed

Hi Qarl,

there probably (and sadly) is no good answer to your question. Windows is
not an officially supported platform to run Kafka on and there is a large
number of unresolved tickets in Jira on this topic.
Most notable is probably KAFKA-1194 [1].

I haven't closely followed this, I thought we were getting close to a
solution a little while ago, but the ticket is still unresolved .. maybe
someone else knows more on the current state than is documented in the
ticket?

Best regards,
Sönke

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1194