Here's an update on the AK 2.6.0 release.

Code freeze was Wednesday, and the release plan [1] has been updated to
reflect all of the KIPs that made the release. We've also cut the `2.6`
branch that we'll use for the release; see separate email announcing the
new branch.

The next important date for the 2.6.0 release is CODE FREEZE on JUNE 10,
and until that date all bug fixes are still welcome on the release branch.
But after that, only blocker bugs can be merged to the release branch.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me or (better yet)

Thanks, and best regards!

Randall

[1] AK 2.6.0 Release Plan:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=152113430