Hi all,

Thank you for your feedback. I have updated the KIP to incorporate it. I
have
changed the following:

* Added a few ideas in the future work section about metadata which could be
added in the future. This strengthens the motivation of the KIP.

* Added a section about the Metadata API to clean up the cluster authorized
fields in the request/response.

I think that the updated version should address all your comments. Please
let
me know if you have any further comments. I will start a vote later this
week if
I don't hear from you.

Best,
David