Matthew, I stole your integration tests to prove that point, but I would
like to make sure you get credit for them in the commit history. If you
want to break out your tests into a separate commit, I can cherry-pick them
into my PR.

That would yield a PR with:
- a couple bug fixes from me in MirrorSourceConnector and MirrorClient in
order to support IdentityReplicationPolicy
- my IdentityReplicationPolicy, based on yours and previous work, but
without the API change
- your tests

...which I think we shouldn't have trouble getting merged.

We still have the open question of whether to call this
IdentityReplicationPolicy (which seems to be the general consensus) or
LegacyReplicationPolicy (which is what I called it back in KIP-382). I'm
onboard with IdentityReplicationPolicy, but this [Discuss] thread is a good
place to bring it up in case anyone objects.

Ryanne