Hi Mason,

Thanks for the KIP. I think it's a good idea to also emit quota limits
as metrics. It certainly simplifies monitoring/graphing if all the
data come from the same source.

The KIP looks good overall, just a couple of questions:
- Have you considered enabling the new metrics by default?
- If you prefer keeping a configuration to enable them, what about
renaming it to "client.quota.value.metric.enable" or even
"quota.value.metric.enable"?

Thanks,
Mickael