Hello, all,

During the PR reviews for this KIP, there were several late concerns raised
about the IQv2 APIs. I filed tickets under KAFKA-13479 and promised to revisit
them before the API was released.

Unfortunately, I have not had time to circle back on those concerns. Now that
the 3.2 branch cut has happened, I can either remove the IQv2 API from 3.2 and
plan to address those concerns before 3.3, or we can go ahead and release IQv2
as proposed and implemented.

Note that the APIs are all marked @Evolving, so we can technically break
compatibility if we do find a better way to do something later.

What is your preference? Release it, or wait?

Thanks,
John