Hi all,

Are you talking about publishing the artefacts to maven central? Looking at
the history [1], it seems that the metadata module has been published since
we have it. I also see other internal modules there too.

[1]
https://central.sonatype.com/artifact/org.apache.kafka/kafka-metadata/versions

Best,
David