Thanks for reporting the blockers, folks. Good job finding.

I have one ask - can anybody with Gradle expertise help review this small
PR? https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/15127 (+1, -1)
In particular, we are wondering whether we need to publish module metadata
as part of the gradle publishing process.

--
Best,
Stanislav