Hi Stanislav,

Thanks for bringing these JIRAs/PRs up.

I'll be testing the open PRs for KAFKA-14616 and KAFKA-16162 this week and I
hope to have some feedback
by Friday. I gather the latter JIRA is marked as a WIP by Proven and he's away.
I'll try to build on his work in the meantime.

As for KAFKA-16082, we haven't been able to deduce a data loss scenario.
There's a PR open
by me for promoting an abandoned future replica with approvals from Omnia and
Proven,
so I'd appreciate a committer reviewing it.

Regards,
Gaurav