In general I prefer to stick with the original time frame, but I believe an additional month would be good for KIP-848.

Maybe we can cut down 2 weeks for the 4.1 and 4.2 releases each, to make up for the time? Not a must; just an idea. We can also just accept a one-time shift of the release time plan -- we did not really lose the time effectively, as there was one additional release.

-Matthias