Hey Colin,

I made a single configuration as part of KIP-1022 called
unstableFeatureVersionsEnabled. Would we want to deprecate that and use the
more generic name? Unfortunately, the config as defined in KIP-1022 is
already in 3.8.

Thanks for taking a look at this again. This will help with a lot of
confusion around the topic of unstable versions.

Justine