Also as part of this discussion I would like to flag that we need to be
able to know how we can flag this properly so it's known for the Release
Manager.
For example, a KIP is approved, the Jira associated with it is being worked
on. Release happens, Jira is still open, how can we flag that this KIP is
in early access, or preview?

Best,