hi Josep

> Do you see any potential impact if we backport the change to those?

In my opinion, the main concern is that non-trunk PRs can't effectively
leverage the cache, meaning they require more time and resources to run CI.
Additionally, github-ci is triggered by trunk branch only, and we have not
tested it on non-trunk branch yet. Given that 3.9.0 and 3.8.1 releases are
processing, we could continue using Jenkins CI to avoid the additional
overhead of backporting.

By the way, we'll eventually need to backport GitHub CI to the non-trunk
branches once the 4.1 branch is created.

Best,
Chia-Ping