Hi David,
I think we need a way to flag in the PR list (github.com/apache/kafka/pulls)
the ones that are waiting for a committer to approve the workflows. As an
example:
[image: image.png]
This PR has a green checkmark where the check status usually goes. But if
one navigates to the PR in question, one can see that the CI tasks didn't
start and wait for a committer to approve and run.
[image: image.png]
Do you have another way to identify these PRs? Or should we maybe work on
auto labelling PRs from non-committers (the ones that would wait for CI to
run).