This comes up a lot but in reality not enough.  We don't have a great way
for folks to modify the code and change (or add) to the documentation. I
think the documentation is awesome and as we grow the code contributors
that should continue with them too.

One thought I had that would work is that we copy the SVN files into a
/docs folder in git.  We can then take patches in git and then apply them
to SVN when appropriate (like during a release or for immediate fixes).
This way code changes in that patch can have documentation changes.  The
committers can manage what is changed where as appropriate either prior to
a release or live updates to the website. Yes/No?

Thanks!

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC