I'm just thinking aloud - I don't know what a good number would be, and it
is just one possibility to streamline how KIPs are processed. It largely
depends on how complex the proposals are. What would be concerning is if
there are 10 different threads all dealing with large KIPs and no one has
the time to give due diligence to each one and all those threads grind to a
halt due to confusion, incomplete context and misunderstandings.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile