Ismael,

I followed the instructions in KAFKA-2320 and created a new Jenkins job (
https://builds.apache.org/job/kafka-trunk-git-pr/).  Could you check if it
works?

As for wiki, I have a couple of minor comments.

a. Could we add the following to the wiki?
To avoid conflicts, assign a jira to yourself if you plan to work on it. If
you are creating a jira and don't plan to work on it, leave the assignee as
Unassigned.

b. Previously, we mark a jira as "Patch Available" if there is a patch.
Could we reuse that instead of "In Progress" to be consistent? Also, if a
patch needs more work after review, the reviewer will mark the jira back to
"In Progress".

Thanks,

Jun