Hi Ted,

Thanks for taking a look at this KIP.
Let's say today the setting of "queued.max.requests" in cluster A is 1000,
while the setting in cluster B is 100,000.
The 100 times difference might have indicated that machines in cluster B
have larger memory.

By reusing the "queued.max.requests", the controlRequestQueue in cluster B
automatically
gets a 100x capacity without explicitly bothering the operators.
I understand the counter argument can be that maybe that's a waste of
resource if control request
rate is low and operators may want to fine tune the capacity of the
controlRequestQueue.

I'm ok with either approach, and can change it if you or anyone else feels
strong about adding the extra config.

Thanks,
Lucas