Hi Lucas,

Sorry for the delay, just had a look at this. A couple of questions:
- did you notice any positive change after implementing this KIP? I'm
wondering if you have any experimental results that show the benefit of the
two queues.

- priority is usually not sufficient in addressing the problem the KIP
identifies. Even with priority queues, you will sometimes (often?) have the
case that data plane requests will be ahead of the control plane requests.
This happens because the system might have already started processing the
data plane requests before the control plane ones arrived. So it would be
good to know what % of the problem this KIP addresses.

Thanks
Eno