Hi Luis,

Regarding the minor suggest, I agree it would be better to make it as
mandatory, but it might be a bit tricky because it is a conditional
mandatory one depending on the other config's value. Would like to see your
updated PR.

Regarding the KIP itself, both Matthias and myself can recast our votes to
the updated wiki, while we still need one more committer to vote according
to the bylaws.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang