bq.     Map<ConfigResource, Config> changes, Set<ConfigResource> removals,

Is it possible to combine the two parameters into one Map where null Config
value signifies removal of config ?
This way, the following wouldn't occur (reducing un-intended config
removal):

bq. If a configuration key is specified in both *changes* and *removals*

*Cheers*