Hi Jean-Baptiste,

config, ssh and management aren't really started by (boot-)feature. Their
bundles (defined in startup.properties) are getting started, not the
features.
You can see that by connecting via console to a freshly installed instance:
The first time you issue "features:list" all features are "uninstalled". The
second time (after the features-service started), you can see config, ssh
and management as "installed".

HTH.

Kind regards,

Uwe Korte.