Thanks :)

Regards
JB

On 02/14/2011 12:27 PM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
I've just fixed it.

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 12:16, Jean-Baptiste Onofré<j...@nanthrax.net>  wrote:
You're right, I've just made the test.

I think that feature should be eager.

Let me talk of that with Guillaume as he made the change.

Regards
JB

On 02/14/2011 12:14 PM, Uwe K. wrote:

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

config, ssh and management aren't really started by (boot-)feature. Their
bundles (defined in startup.properties) are getting started, not the
features.
You can see that by connecting via console to a freshly installed
instance:
The first time you issue "features:list" all features are "uninstalled".
The
second time (after the features-service started), you can see config, ssh
and management as "installed".

HTH.

Kind regards,

Uwe Korte.

jb-3 wrote:

Hi Uwe,

the startup feature are defined in etc/org.apache.karaf.features.cfg
file (featuresBoot property).
I'm surprised as config, ssh and management features are started
succcessfuly at startup.
I'm gonna make a try.

Regards
JB