Hi,

actually I didn't look at it until now.
I think there might be some sort of race on that actual procedure there.
How about retrying with the following scenario.

Install 87
Install 88

uninstall 87
refresh 88, should be in non-resolved state after that

install 89
refresh 88, after that it should be wired to 89 again.

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member