Scott Lewis wrote
> Would it be possible for you to make this test/benchmark code
> available?   We haven't seen this pattern before, and I would like to
> use it to determine what is going on.

Absolutely. It is very basic stuff. I will extract the pieces into a github
repo and post it tomorrow.

Thank you very much for the pointer to those examples, that looks much
easier to digest than the r-OSGi implementation.
I will need a little time to read into the example code and would post again
once I am (hopefully) getting somewhere.

Johannes