I'm wondering about something in addition to the below items.
The problem I have with the feature-generate-descriptor is that I don't
think the result can be trusted as is, i.e. I don't think we should blindly
use the output.  However, it could be of a real help getting started when
writing the features.
So instead of a goal that would be use during build time, I'm thinking that
it could be used at development time : the output features would be
reviewed by the user and used as a starting point for the "real" feature.
Thoughts ?