Hi All

There's been very little activity on the project over the last few months and I'm guessing that it's generally life, the pandemic and other priorities have taken up the majority of people's time (I know that is definitely the case for me!). It's a new year and hopefully a new start for the project so I will make sure to get something moving during the month.

We have a board report due so I will draft something highlighting the low activity and that we will keep trying to kick start some activity.

Thanks
Sharan