+1 to this idea!

I have a couple interesting things to hang off of it as well.
I've got a POC for a KnoXplorer - simple UI for viewing WebHDFS.
We can provide a simple REST API test page for each service in the topology
too.

Also, I would love to expose Swagger or WADL for the APIs that we proxy.

It seems that if we are to drive this from the admin API that it would need
to span topologies though - not be under each topology.
Since you already have it working, I will take a look at how the code is
making the context assumptions.

I'll try and spend some time looking at it tonight!