From my perspective it would be ideal if there were some automatable functional
tests for this.  I’m not advocating that these be something included in “mvn
clean install” as that is running too long as it is.  Given that I don’t have
as much context as Larry, I have some questions about what this would take.
Lets say we had permission to hit https://casserverpac4j.herokuapp.com/login as
part of some low frequency automated tests (e.g. Once nighty).  What static
credentials and other test automation infrastructure would need to be
implemented in support of this?  I understand that the test suite would require
at a minimum
1) a test driver
2) a protected mock UI and
3) an appropriately configured Knox
4) a profile enabled maven module
5) an Apache jenkins job
but I’m sure I’m missing other things.  I’m certainly willing to help setup the
skeleton infrastructure (e.g. test driver, mock UI, maven module, jenkins job)