Hi Kevin -

Thank you for resurrecting this thread!
I agree that we have had many upgrades and cleanup tasks as well as some
meaningful enhancements.
We should move on these as the 1.2.0 release as I don't believe that our
KIP-11 based theme is going to provide much more in the next few weeks.

Also, thank you for volunteering to be the RM for 1.2.

+1 to your proposal and volunteering to be RM!

I think if we are able to branch by Weds 11/7 that we should be able to
have a RC by 11/14 or so and maybe have a successful by end of that week.
I will start moving JIRAs out of 1.2.0 beginning this weekend.

What are your thoughts on the above timing?

thanks,

--larry