I created the 1.2.0 release branch last night. The master branch has been
updated to 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT. Currently there are 9 unresolved JIRAs [1]
tagged for 1.2.0 that I'll continue triaging. Some look to be duplicates
related to YARN so will try to figure out what should go into 1.2.0 or wait.

1.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20KNOX%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.2.0%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC

Kevin Risden