+0

I built and ran the unit tests in DEBUG mode with
KUDU_ALLOW_SLOW_TESTS=1 on Ubuntu 16.04. They all passed.

I looked at the contents of the JARs published in the Maven repo. They
were reasonable.

I tried to run the Java tests but one failed. I filed KUDU-2130 for
it. I'll change my vote to +1 if someone can convince me that this
isn't a big deal (hoping someone with more knowledge of Java client
internals can chime in).