Unfortunately, I think I just found a blocker for 1.5 (KUDU-2131
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KUDU-2131>).

I am not sure if we should revert KUDU-1726 or do a quick fix which adds a
user
facing flag to config tablet copy session expire time (such as
--tablet_copy_idle_timeout_ms).
Apologize for any inconvenience!

Best,
Hao